Sharpen Your Saw
Many years ago, Stephen Covey featured ways to ‘Sharpen THE Saw!’ He was on to something! Due to these stressful COVID times, why not learn how to update ways to “Sharpen Your Saw!” Change things around in your classroom. Students feel stress too!
These self-directed workshops are intended to inspire teachers to include new strategies for students to connect 7 effective habits to health, religion, literacy, civic engagement, other subjects, and best yet, life itself. By integrating cross-curricular activities daily, retention, and sustainability, becomes reachable. Practice makes perfect!
Enjoy an engaging digital workshop from home or school, with carefully curated links, YouTube videos, Ted Talks, and more. Collaborate with your colleagues. Collaboration is a MAJOR missing link in much that occurs in education. Complete workshops at your own pace, 24/7. Enrollment is free – and easy! Nothing to lose! Lots to gain! We only ask for a short evaluation at the end.
What to Expect?
• Reduced stress & boosted energy with engaging classroom activities.
• Discovering ways to implement 7 or 8 important habits.
• Free your time to be a coach instead of teaching and disciplining.
• And take your students from dependent to interdependent!
You say: “Nothing can be that easy.”
Harvard Medical disagrees: “Better habits mean better brain health.”
What better time to improve habits & increase brain cell release? To experience that wonderful dopamine rush, RIGHT NOW! Just subscribe below – I told you, it’s that easy!
Remember: Play well & you will stay well!
Enroll in the Sharpen Your Saw Workshop
We are offering this free workshop just for you; fill in the form and check your inbox for a special registration link. Make sure to come back and let us know how it went!
- a Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone to watch and link to digital content
- your Login information to access the workshop (Make sure to check your Inbox for a link to create your account!)
- to read the Getting Started section before beginning